Electric 6 Degree of Freedom motion simulation system
Posted // 20th Feb. 2021
This system is used to create precisely controllable motion in three linear and three rotational directions. The six-degree-of-freedom electric propulsion system has a mechanical platform controlled by six electric jacks. The movement of the upper platform is created by the combination of increasing the length of the electric jacks in different directions. By means of linear and rotational movements the platform can experience different movements, vibrations, speeds, acceleration and jerks.
- Research or entertainment motion simulators (vehicle, train, ship and airplane simulators)
- Vibrational analysis or evaluation device for testing sensitive heavy machinery
- Impact and motion controll of devices such as train stoppers, landing tables, etc.
- precise sattelite dish positioning on ships overseas or on land
- precise telescope positioning
- vibration isolation devices